Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Runnin' on Empty

Games 147 through 150 – Phillies

Phillies 6, Brewers 3
Phillies 7, Brewers 3
Phillies 7, Brewers 3
Phillies 6, Brewers 1
Record 83 wins, 67 losses, ½ game behind NYM in the NL East, tied with MIL for Wild Card

I am pretty excited obviously. You know why. It’s a measured excitement however. Whitney and I are on opposite ends of the see-saw nervously studying the other guy when it’s our turn up top. Can anyone remember what we used to call it when we were kids and we bailed out on our see saw partner just as our feet touched the ground? There was a term for it but I just can’t come up with it.

I also cannot produce any more for this entry than this.

Another great pennant race - my first at MLC - and I got nothin’.

Nice problem to have I suppose.

No comments: