Friday, February 27, 2009

He is Vigo! You are like the buzzing of flies to him!

Hello Nick. So nice of you to flip the lights on over here. I'm happy to be back after my three month tour of Europe, Scandinavia and the sub continent, but honestly, I was "hired" here at MLC to discuss my beloved Yankees, and it's been such a quiet offseason what do I even have to talk about?

Oh, right....

Well, February 27th might even be too early for me to jump in guns blazing Yosemite Sam-style, so I'll just start my coverage off with this:
The Alex Rodriguez steroid soap opera, fueled by the heathens at the WWL and the NY press corps, is the major slime-related psychokinetic event affecting this 2009 season. And right now Alex the Despised is starring as Vigo.



Of course, that makes this whole Yankees season Ghostbusters 2, but hell, I can live with that, as long as we get this ending (see, one post in and already TWO youtubes for you guys. who missed me?)...and a world series title (wait, did I just say that?)



Final note: Just like Vigo, Alex Rodriguez can't die of old age. He can't be poisoned, stabbed, shot, hung, stretched, disemboweled, drawn and/or quartered. Unless it's October of course.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Well la-di-freakin'-da!

Look whose back in town.

Glad to have you back. Be warned, it's going to take more that CC and AJ to catch the Sox and Rays let alone get a crack to dethrone the reinging champs!

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing – There are couple of others which I think deserve a mention like 99 Designs etc. It will be great if you could also feature some UX sources in the list! Cheers
Marvelous length to be born. Amber’s tea length wedding dresses collection configures the theory of woman’s golden proportion by revealing an unexpected power of wavy skirts. Our magical short wedding dresses 2012 with illusive overlay would bring you back to the spring-like girlhood. Willing to go with us??