Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Roxanne

That was it? One lousy song? The Police reunite after 20 years, and all we get is one lousy song? I've seen t-shirts with better slogans - if only I could remember where. Although, despite the fact that Sting looked like Village People cast-off, they did perform said single song crisply.

Which leads me to the very much better other hand, as my colleague informs me that the band will be coming to Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday, July 28 as part of the worst-kept secret tour in history. I'm going to have to raid the loose change jar.

Finally, to close this abbreviated Pitchers and Catchers Eve post, I do note with anticipation that the Sox begin reporting officially to Fort Myers tomorrow. As I just told Whitney, I'm having a difficult time tempering my enthusiasm for this year's squad. Guess I've just got a feeling.

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Free free...
Set Rob free...